What word, which is derived from the Spanish term for “obstruction” or “hindrance,” is typically used in English in reference to a specific type of government policy?

It is a 3-syllable word.

View Answer



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>