Roughly 50% of teenagers engage in the habit, though it is found in people of all ages.
Challenge yourself with our daily trivia questions.
For a bonus point at trivia tonight, identify the woman pictured here. She assumed her ...
“Onychophagia” is the formal term for what habit, which is classified as an “impulse control disorder”?
Which of Shakespeare’s characters has the most lines (by a good margin) of any of his characters in a single one of his plays?
It is the title character in one of his works.
Both countries among the top 20 LARGEST in the world in terms of total area.
California is accredited with over 400 colleges & universities, the most in the country, and New York is 2nd, with over 300. What state has the 3rd most accredited colleges/universities?
The state ranks 33rd in the US in total area.
21 of her books have been adapted for television, and she is notable for never writing sequels to any of her books.
- “Onychophagia” is the formal term for what habit, which is classified as an “impulse control disorder”? October 20, 2014
- Which of Shakespeare’s characters has the most lines (by a good margin) of any of his characters in a single one of his plays? October 17, 2014
- The “Gobi Desert” is the 5th largest desert in the world and spans what 2 countries? October 16, 2014
- What U.S. city has the most breweries per capita of any in the country? August 7, 2013
- Using ONLY U.S. COINS, what is the LARGEST amount of money you could have without being able to make exact change for a dollar? September 24, 2012
- In 1971, songwriter Barry Manilow wrote the melody for the jingle of a now famous advertising slogan for what major company that is still used in its ads today? March 7, 2014