One of the species in the genus is the largest amphibian in the world.
You are here: Home > Daily Trivia
Challenge yourself with our daily trivia questions.
For a bonus point at trivia tonight, identify the woman pictured here. She assumed her ...
What is the common name for the ORDER of amphibian called Caudata, of which there are over 600 species?
The countries border one another.
What word both: a) means “dwelling place” when translated from an ancient Egyptian language, and b) is the name of a band active from 1991-2009 that sold over 70 million albums in its career?
The band in question is from Europe.
What popular American film, which grossed over $450 million at the box office worldwide, has a title that comes from the Yiddish word for “Monster”?
It has spawned multiple sequels.
- What is the common name for the ORDER of amphibian called Caudata, of which there are over 600 species? May 24, 2016
- What word could be defined as either of the following: a) “a group of offspring or young, typically in the animal kingdom,” & b) “to think anxiously about something” May 23, 2016
- The BENGAL tiger is the national animal of what 2 countries? May 19, 2016
- What U.S. city has the most breweries per capita of any in the country? August 7, 2013
- Using ONLY U.S. COINS, what is the LARGEST amount of money you could have without being able to make exact change for a dollar? September 24, 2012
- In 1971, songwriter Barry Manilow wrote the melody for the jingle of a now famous advertising slogan for what major company that is still used in its ads today? March 7, 2014