Both are located in the northern part of the contiguous 48 states.
Challenge yourself with our daily trivia questions.
For a bonus point at trivia tonight, identify the woman pictured here. She assumed her ...
What breed of dog has a name that is the word for “snout” in the language of the country from which it originates?
The word informally means “mustache” in the same language.
The “Chillata” is the name for the milkshake beverage item sold by what chain, which was founded in 1985, and now boasts about 750 locations in over 30 countries?
The chain is often found at high traffic locations such as malls and airports.
Of the 6 countries that have coastline on the Black Sea, 2 have names that do NOT end in the letter A. Name both countries.
One is a transcontinental country.
What television series, which aired for 15 seasons, signed a then-record contract for $13 million per episode with NBC in the year 1998?
The show suffered a significant drop in ratings for its last few seasons, and ended its run in 2009.
- I-90 is the longest interstate highway in the United States. What 2 cities make up its endpoints? December 5, 2016
- What breed of dog has a name that is the word for “snout” in the language of the country from which it originates? December 2, 2016
- The “Chillata” is the name for the milkshake beverage item sold by what chain, which was founded in 1985, and now boasts about 750 locations in over 30 countries? December 1, 2016
- What U.S. city has the most breweries per capita of any in the country? August 7, 2013
- Using ONLY U.S. COINS, what is the LARGEST amount of money you could have without being able to make exact change for a dollar? September 24, 2012
- In 1971, songwriter Barry Manilow wrote the melody for the jingle of a now famous advertising slogan for what major company that is still used in its ads today? March 7, 2014