It is the state motto of New York.
Challenge yourself with our daily trivia questions.
For a bonus point at trivia tonight, identify the woman pictured here. She assumed her ...
The question applies to the names as the countries are best known; words like “Republic,” etc. in full official names do not apply.
“Family Guy” is 1 of 3 shows listed among TV Guide’s List of the “10 Greatest Animated TV Series of all Time” that DEBUTED DURING THE 1990s and is still on the air – ie. airing new episodes. Name the other 2.
“The Simpsons” debuted in 1989.
Born in 1975, who became the second female ever to host the MTV Video Music Awards in 2010? She hosted her own show from 2007-2014.
She has appeared in episodes of the television series “The Practice” & “Reno 911!”
Singer “Madonna” has released 12 songs that have gone to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Of those 12 songs, 2 have 1 WORD TITLES. Name both songs.
One was released in 1990, and the other in 2000.
- What word is the Latin term for “higher” or “ever upward”? September 4, 2015
- Of the top 20 most populous countries in the world, which has the shortest name (# of letters)? September 3, 2015
- “Family Guy” is 1 of 3 shows listed among TV Guide’s List of the “10 Greatest Animated TV Series of all Time” that DEBUTED DURING THE 1990s and is still on the air – ie. airing new episodes. Name the other 2. September 2, 2015
- What U.S. city has the most breweries per capita of any in the country? August 7, 2013
- Using ONLY U.S. COINS, what is the LARGEST amount of money you could have without being able to make exact change for a dollar? September 24, 2012
- In 1971, songwriter Barry Manilow wrote the melody for the jingle of a now famous advertising slogan for what major company that is still used in its ads today? March 7, 2014