It is a state capital city.
Challenge yourself with our daily trivia questions.
For a bonus point at trivia tonight, identify the woman pictured here. She assumed her ...
What U.S. city is named after an influential historical figure who served as the “Minister President” of PRUSSIA from 1862-1873?
Of the 6 countries that have coastline on the Black Sea, 2 have names that do NOT end in the letter “A.” Name both countries.
One of them is a Eurasian country, with area in both Europe and Asia.
The Yucatan Peninsula separates the Gulf of Mexico from the Caribbean Sea.
What are the 2 cities referred to in the title of Charles Dickens’ famous novel “A Tale of Two Cities”?
The novel is set during the late 18th century.
Currently owned by Hasbro, what well known brand was introduced in 1969 with an original slogan of “You can’t hurt babies or old people!”
The brand now has a very wide range of products.
- What U.S. city is named after an influential historical figure who served as the “Minister President” of PRUSSIA from 1862-1873? April 29, 2016
- Of the 6 countries that have coastline on the Black Sea, 2 have names that do NOT end in the letter “A.” Name both countries. April 28, 2016
- Mexico is 1 of 3 countries with territory on the “Yucatan Peninsula.” Name the other 2 countries. April 27, 2016
- What U.S. city has the most breweries per capita of any in the country? August 7, 2013
- Using ONLY U.S. COINS, what is the LARGEST amount of money you could have without being able to make exact change for a dollar? September 24, 2012
- In 1971, songwriter Barry Manilow wrote the melody for the jingle of a now famous advertising slogan for what major company that is still used in its ads today? March 7, 2014