Attract a crowd and keep them coming back.
The challenge is the same for pubs, bars, and restaurants all over the country. How can I bring in more people during my slow times and get them to eat, drink, and stay a while?
We have a proven solution: Host a free pub trivia night. Since 2007, Whaddayaknow? Trivia nights have been consistently attracting a loyal following at our partner venues.
We had a blast just as we do every Sunday night. - Claudia G.
Notice how Claudia said every Sunday night? That’s because once people start playing Whaddayaknow? Trivia at your establishment, they keep coming back for more week after week. And when your regulars come, they bring their friends, stay for two hours, and order food and drinks.
I love having trivia on Monday nights. It gives me something to look forward to. – Bridget K.
Bring Whaddayaknow? Trivia to Your Place
Hosting Whaddayaknow? Trivia is easy and affordable. You decide when you want to hold your weekly trivia night and what prize you want to offer to the winner (usually a gift certificate to be used on another night). We provide everything else including:
- A capable and entertaining trivia host if needed. You can also choose to find your own host or take up the mike and charm the crowds yourself.
- Weekly fact-checked and challenging question sets and photo ID round package.
- Answer sheets and pencils
- A featured profile on our website and weekly advertising through our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Customized and co-branded flyers to help you market your event.
- Our Best Practices Guide, offering the lessons learned from four years and thousands of successful trivia nights under our belts.
Give Us a Try, You’ve Got Nothing To Lose
Your first trivia night is on us. If you’re not satisfied, you can cancel with no penalty or further commitment.
So Come On and Give Us a Ring Or Use the Form Below
- Tel: 617-869-0487
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org